RINNAI GAS FIRES
We have a number of our customers asking us about Rinnai gas fires. They want to know why they are so popular, and more about gas fires in general. They are often contemplating removing their old wood fire and upgrading to a gas fire. Gas fires are a great option to consider. They will tick all the boxes.
WHY ARE RINNAI GAS FIRES POPULAR?
RINNAI GAS FIRES
INBUILT RINNAI GAS FIRES / FIREPLACES – WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- They provide a constant and reliable heat, with no waiting for the fire to take hold and no replenishing of logs.
- No more need to cut and store firewood, saving a lot of time and in some cases, money.
- A built-in gas fireplace eliminates sparks and mess.
- They are more efficient than electric heating systems.
- You will find Rinnai gas fires stylish, and will enhance your living room.
- They are easy to operate and can even be remote-controlled.
- Inbuilt gas fires have many advantages that make them as an ideal heat source.
- There is a large range of them to keep your home warm and toasty.
RINNAI GAS FIRES – GREAT FOR OUTDOORS ALSO
Another growing trend is to have an outdoor fire. Wow! this really adds life to your outdoor area. Not only does it enhance the area, it allows you to use the area for a much greater amount of the year. Kiwis love to sit outside and enjoy what NZ offers, but it can be cold. Make your area comfortable all year round with a new Rinnai outdoor gas fire.
If you have pondered about getting a gas fire for long enough, its time to make the switch.
Some people put it off as they don’t have gas in the street. Or even if they do, it is not yet connected. Either way, don’t delay any longer, call Regency Plumbing and let us help you upgrade.
You will never regret upgrading to gas. Imagine just being able to start your Rinnai gas fire with the click of a button. No more wood chopping, no more storing wood. Just simple, effective gas heating, with no mess, all controlled by a small remote. It has never been easier to make the switch to gas than it is today.
CALL OUR FRIENDLY TEAM ON 0800 PLUMBER | 0800 758 623
WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU!