The pricing for this package has been made up based on the following details… We have allowed to supply and fit a new shower for you which will replace your old shower.
As always the new shower never just fits exactly in the same spot, so our quote includes
- A new shower tray, liner, and glass door set to best fit or improve what you have, new tapware including a new mixer, trim set, and slide shower set, the plumbing installation of pipework, tapware, shower tray and waste, and the shower liner installation (including glass door) by a certified installer so we can offer a complete warranty.
- Plus all the associated building work required to make the new shower fit, new gib board wall linings, timber trims and edging as required, and re-sealing around base of shower to tidy up join to existing floor coverings.
- And the removal of all the rubbish from site.
This is a complete package which covers everything that needs to happen to get your shower working again, and then following that is a couple of options which we have not included in the base quote… (but we can do if required)
1) Touch up plastering and painting around the edges of the new shower making good the finished job. Extra charges would apply.
2) Floor covering replacement or repairs, when we cant fit the new shower in exactly the same place and anything is required more than just some sealant. Extra charges would apply.
*We have only allowed for a moderate amount of building work to be completed which we know normally has to be done on a job like this
(if for any reason there is rotten framing or non-visible water damage and a section of building needs repair before new shower can be fitted, we will notify you of this, give you an estimated additional cost, so you are aware of the extra, and then proceed with your instruction, however there is no point at all putting a new shower back in with water damage or rot behind it)
We always use our best judgement based on the knowledge we have to provide an accurate and cost effective price for the job. This will at the very least get you up and running again with a nice water tight shower. We can generally get you shower started within a week or two, and then once we actually start the job and pull the old shower out, we can normally get you up and running again within 3-4 days, so as you can see we provide a premium solution to customers who need a new shower.
Book your shower replacements today and within a couple of weeks you will have a brand new hassle free shower in your home.
*Terms and Conditions Apply – Subject to confirmation on site visit to ensure you do not require additional work – not normally included. CALL 0800 PLUMBER | 0800 758 623