When making a purchase from Regency Plumbing’s online store, we ask that you please choose carefully as we do not in general accept returned product, unless it is in as dispatched condition. (example – the product is unopened, in its original packaging, and undamaged), and even then, as most products will have come directly from the merchant store, penalty fees will apply. If you are not sure about the specific details of what you are purchasing, we would prefer for you to call us and discuss your requirements so we can provide help with choosing what products will be best for your home.
Conditions of returned goods.
- Returned products must be returned in as dispatched condition, unopened, in its original packaging, and undamaged.
- Refunds will only be given once we have received and inspected the product and agreed in writing to refund your purchase price.
- A handling fee of 30% of the sale value of the product will be deducted to cover re-stocking fee from merchant.
- Freight costs are not refundable.
- Refunds will only be made to a nominated New Zealand bank account, and only once your original funds have been cleared and received.