Hot Water Heat Pumps
The Eco Plus is a great alternative to traditional electric or gas water heaters due to its industry leading quality and performance.
How efficient is this heat pump hot water heater?
It is very efficient and uses substantially less power than conventional hot water units providing long term savings for the property owner.
You can save up to 80% of your water heating costs.
How does it work?
The heat pump system operates like a refrigerator in reverse. It uses ambient heat from the outside air to heat water and is absorbed by a natural refrigerant, R744 (CO2), which is ozone friendly and has a very low global warming potential – saving energy, saving money, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Key features and benefits of the hot water heat pumps:
- Whisper quiet operation (37dB)
- Automatic heating cycle
- Fast heat recovery
- No backup element required.
- Easy installation (This system can only be purchased & installed by an Ecoplus authorized installer)
- Tank is fully insulated, and mains pressure rated.
Who do you get to install your new ECOPLUS Hot Water Heat Pumps?
You must use a licensed plumber to install your new heat pump hot water cylinder. And specifically for the Eco plus Model, currently in any location North of Taupo, Regency Plumbing are the only accredited installer of this product.
We offer a package price for supply and installation which covers 90% of the installations. For the other 10% we must confirm the installed price of the hot water heat pumps installation, based on the additional complexity of the job.
Travel allowance is also applicable for any installations outside of Auckland. This can be confirmed by our office team.