Emerson E20 Waste Disposer
For many years now the Emerson E20 has been the number one selling waste disposal unit at Regency Plumbing. You cant beat an Emerson E20 Insinkerator in most circumstances. Yes there is better model Insinkerators, but possibly not better value for money.
Whether you have an old Insinkerator, or some other cheap and nasty waste disposer, the switch to the E20 will be a great choice for you!
The 3 main attributing factors to why the Emerson E20 is so popular:
- and it’s outstanding value for money.
The Emerson waste disposer is a great choice for:
- Someone needing a replacement waste disposer for their kitchen,
- Or a spec builder looking for a waste disposer for their new build,
- Or a property manager for a rental property.
FEATURES of the Emerson E20:
- .55HP Induction Motor
- 1-stage stainless steel grinding system
- Basic sound reduction technology
- Made in the USA
- Large capacity (980ml) grinding chamber
- Includes durable black plastic stopper
- Includes 2-year in-home warranty
Who do you get to install your new Emerson E20 Waste Disposer?
It is recommended that you use a licensed plumber to install your Waste Disposer. If you don’t have a good plumber, of course we recommend you use Regency Plumbing.
We do however only provide an installation service in Auckland.
Grab one today, and as a SPECIAL BONUS OFFER! if you get your Waste Disposer installed by Regency Plumbing you’ll get an extra $20 OFF the already discounted price,
PLUS, a 20% Discount on Installation!