- Efficiency – they’re very cost efficient because you only pay to heat the water you use
- High Pressure – they’re a mains pressure system, so you’ll also be able to enjoy a great shower with the high pressure
- Small and Compact – The Rinnai Infinity water heater is just a tidy white box installed on the outside wall
- Continuous Hot Water – you’ll never run out of hot water again
- (unless of course there is no water, gas, or electricity)
Is there a warranty on the Rinnai Infinity A26?
Yes, the Rinnai Infinity comes with a good warranty giving you total peace of mind.
- 10-year warranty pro rata on heat exchanger.
- 3-year warranty on parts and labour.
Who do you get to install your new Rinnai Infinity?
You must use a licensed plumber | gasfitter to install your new Infinity. If you don’t have a plumber | gasfitter, of course we recommend you use Regency Plumbing. We do only install in Auckland at this time.
Rinnai Infinity A26 – It has been a top seller for many years now due to their reliability, and performance.
Grab one today, and as a SPECIAL BONUS OFFER! if you get your Rinnai Infinity installed by Regency Plumbing you’ll get an extra $50 OFF the already discounted price, PLUS, a 20% Discount on Installation!