Rheem Optima 180L Mains Pressure Hot Water Cylinder
The Rheem Optima is fantastic range of cylinders, with a colour bond jacket, it is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations. The advantage of these cylinders is that they are lined with Vitreous Enamel and provide the best corrosion resistance to a wide range of water conditions.
What are the specifications of the Rheem Optima?
- Suitable for a wide range of water qualities
- High quality Solstice Green insulation allows optimum water temperature to be maintained longer saving energy and money.
- New Zealand Minimum Energy Performance Standards Compliant
- Relief valve setting: 1000 kPa
- 12 year hot water cylinder warranty
Who do you get to install your new Rheem hot water cylinders?
You must use a licensed plumber | gasfitter to install your new hot water cylinder. If you don’t have a plumber | gasfitter, of course we recommend you use Regency Plumbing. We do only install in Auckland at this time.
Grab one today, and as a SPECIAL BONUS OFFER! if you get your Rheem Optima 180L Mains Pressure Hot Water Cylinder installed by Regency Plumbing you’ll get an extra $50 OFF the already discounted price,
PLUS, a 20% Discount on Installation!