Emergency Plumber in Auckland
Regency Plumbing have plumbers and gasfitters available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including public holidays.
If you need the plumbing, gas, and drain unblocking services of Regency Plumbing after hours you must call us on 0800 PLUMBER | 0800 758 623.
We will not answer emails straight away.
If our own receptionist or office team, are not available to answer your call directly, a call centre in Whangarei will answer your call for us and then divert it directly back to our on call plumber.
We know how important having good functional plumbing is and thats why we make sure we have a plumber available for you. We know that no one likes a cold shower, we know that blocked toilets have never made for a happy family, we know that when the water main pipe bursts and water is leaking everywhere there is only one thing on you mind, the plumber… a reliable, dependable plumber, a Regency plumber.
So we have made it super easy for you by having a 24 Hour Plumber and Gasfitter.
Call us today for an immediate response.
Christmas Holidays – no problem – we have guys working right through from the 22nd December and into January 2018. The Christmas, New Year period – we will have both plumbers and drain unblockers who can help you out. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including public holidays.
Special rates will apply for any hours outside of normal trading hours, and public holidays.
What to Expect
CALL NOW FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE 24/7
- When you call Regency Plumbing after hours your call will be answered by a lovely person in our NZ call centre.
- They are not our full-time employees but try there best to make sure they get your details, and give you our details including our charges and after hours fees so we can best help you out in a time of emergency.
- They then text your information to our on call plumber who will call you and confirm exactly when he will get to you.
- If he is really busy there may be a delay, however, if he is right up to date on his schedule he may be able to get to you within about 30 minutes.
- The Plumber will have a good amount of parts in his van, but we cannot always guarantee we will have all the correct parts.
- Should we have the parts, we will fix your problem right away and have you up and running quickly.
- However, if we don’t have the right parts in the van we will do the best we can (possibly isolating the problem, or switching your water off for the night, or gas off, or maybe just making a temporary repair) generally depending on the situation.
- If this is the case the Plumber will liaise with the office and arrange for himself or another Regency Plumber to come back the next normal working day and in normal working hours to make a full or permanent repair.
- NOTE: You will be charged for the after-hours call out, and you will also be charged for us to come back if we have to, unfortunately, that is just the way it is, there is nothing we can do about it apart from trying our best. (if the shops are all closed, and at night they generally are all closed, we obviously can’t just always buy what we need) but like I said our vans are well stocked and 90% of the time we will have the right parts.
- I hope this is simple, helping you understand that we have a great process in place for handling our after hours calls so we can ensure that even during after hours times our customers still get fantastic service.